Traffic Zone Oil Based Solvent Marking Paint
The Oil-Based paints are made with the highest-quality raw materials which ensure long-term durability and color retention on concrete and asphalt. It repels with water when wet and can be applied in high-humidity conditions.
- 320 linear feet per gallon when striping 4-inch lines (15 Mil)
- dries in 30 mins at 77°F
- ideal traffic paint for airports, roads, parking lots and safety zones
- suitable for asphalt or concrete
- We recommend using any oil-based paint compatible linestriping machine for a professional-looking finish.
If you want the lines to be reflective, you can use our special road paint with hi-visibility glass beads while it's wet.
Can You Buy Oil Based Paint?
Due to State regulations, we are unable to ship or sell oil-based paints to the following states. You can shop our water-based paints.
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- Rhode Island
- Virginia (Northern Region)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.