Emulsion Sealer (55 Gallon Drums)
This is a commercial-grade, professional asphalt sealer. The 55-gallon drum is easy to transport or can be shipped to where you need it. Just like a coal tar sealer, this is a natural product.
What Makes Asphalt Emulsion Sealer Different?
This newer option for pavement sealers provides an alternative to traditional coal tar sealers. Instead of coal, this product is asphalt-based. This is a great option for areas that the EPA strictly governs.
Application and Coverage
This professional-grade pavement sealer is perfect for contractors, parking lot wonder, or property managers. It can be used in a variety of areas including parking lots, driveways, roadways, and runways.
- A gallon of pavement sealer covers around 100 square feet
- One drum will cover 5,500 square feet
This product can be easily sprayed with a pavement sealer sprayer. Other application options include a squeegee or a pavement sealer brush.
When combined with sand or slate, this emulsion sealer provides excellent non-slip coverage.
Like any product, this has its pros and cons.
- At this time, it is only available in the United States and cannot be shipped to Canada.
- Petroleum products and UV rays associated with high sun areas will affect this product more than the traditional coal tar sealer.
- Does not repel gas, kerosene, and motor oil as well as the coal-based option and can absorb more water
- Our coal-based sealer dries in four hours, but this can take up to eight hours.
Despite these few drawbacks, you will see below that the benefits drastically outweigh the drawbacks.
- More environmentally friendly
- No VOC’s (volatile organic compounds)
- Able to be used in areas that coal-based sealer has been banned
- Free shipping to all states except Hawaii, Alaska, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, Nevada, California, Oregon, and Washington.
- Easily cleaned with simple water
- Classified as a non-hazardous material
- Dries for traffic in only eight hours versus the traditional sealer dry time of 24-48 hours.
- Ships to where you need it
- Only requires one coat when applied with a squeegee
- The rich black color makes asphalt look brand new again
- Shipping Weight: 600 lbs.
- Water %: 53 Max, 48 Min
- Non-Volatile %: 52 Max, 47 Min
- Ash %: 39 Max, 35 Min
- Sp. Gr. @ 77°: 1.29 Max, 1.19 Min
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is this available?
Thank you for reaching Asphalt Industrial!
Yes, This product is currently available.
Let me know if you have any other inquiries.