Sealcoating Pump and Engine Packages
In the market for a new seal coating engine or pump? A new pump system can revamp your whole sealcoating business by increasing your efficiency, helping you do more jobs in less time.
If you’re looking to replace just the engine, check your pump type then ﬁnd the proper engine listed on this chart:
|Launtop LT210 1 7.0 HP||Aluminum Pump System||
Launtop LT210 7.0HP Engine (Aluminum Pumps Only)
|Launtop LT210Q 1 7.0 HP||Iron Pump||
Launtop LT210Q1 7.0HP Engine (Iron Pumps Only)
|Honda GX160QX 5.5HP||Iron Pump||
Honda GX160QX 5.5HP Engine (Iron Pumps Only)
The vertically aligned cast iron engine pump won’t work with previous engines used in these spray systems. If you plan on purchasing the vertically aligned cast iron pump, you’ll need a new engine as well.
For spray systems (pre-2019) with the Briggs and Stratton engine, you’ll need the engine and pump combo kit to retroﬁt it. We recommend ordering the Tote Spray System in this case. You’ll get a new wand, a spray hose and extra tips. It’s a simpler way to upgrade your sealcoating pump and engine at a great value.
If you’re looking to replace the engine and pump for your 2019-current spray system, see the options listed below:
If you're looking to replace both your sealcoating pump and engine for your spray system, check these products out:
|Launtop LT210 7.0 HP||2" Aluminum Pump System||
Launtop LT210 7.0HP Engine + 2" Aluminum Pump Assembly
|Launtop LT210Q1 7.0 HP||2" Cast Iron Pump||
Launtop LT210Q1 7.0HP Engine + 2" Cast Iron Pump Assembly
|Honda GX160QX 5.5 HP||2" Cast Iron Pump||
Honda GX160QX 5.5HP Engine + 2" Cast Iron Pump Assembly
Engine and Pump Combo Questions
Can I use the Honda engine I bought with an aluminum pump?
- The Honda engine is not suited for an aluminum pump and is to only be operated with a cast iron pump.
Do all Launtop engines work with my sealcoating pump?
- Aluminum and cast iron sealcoating pumps require a Launtop engine that corresponds to them. For aluminum pumps: the LT210 Engine. For cast iron pumps: the LT210Q1 Engine.
If I own an older sealcoating system with a horizontal engine/pump, can I just replace the engine?
- Newer engines and pumps have diﬀerent conﬁgurations than those sold in the past. For your system to properly operate, you’ll need a new engine and pump assembly. We recommend looking at the Tote Spray System (see above for more information).
Whenever I change the engine and/or pump, will the seals need to be replaced as well?
- The main seal is susceptible to wear and tear and should be replaced after every 50 hours of use. It’s also ideal to change it when you plan on disassembling the pump for maintenance.
- Aluminum pumps: use an aluminum pump mechanical seal (ceramic)
- Cast iron pumps: use a Viton/Tungsten seal assembly (¾” shaft)
- After enduring extensive testing, the new vertically aligned sealcoating engine pump displays quality and performance. You can rest assured that the aligned sealcoating pumps demonstrate impressive power and are built to last, regardless of aluminum or cast iron.
- These self-priming pumps feature a 2” output with quick connects for fast and easy setup, allowing your crew to sealcoat even faster and operate the new equipment with guaranteed pressure.
- Reliable performance
- Simpler repairs
- Reduced noise, vibration & emissions
Honda GX160QX 5.5HP Engine (Iron Pumps Only)
Coming from a name you can trust, Honda’s GX series engines are known for superior dependability and performance. They produce lower noise levels, vibrations and emissions
- all without sacriﬁcing the power or performance necessary for pumping asphalt sealer.
Launtop 7.0HP Engines
As part of an elite quality group of engine pumps available, the 7HP 4-stroke Launtop engines are some of the most reliable and aﬀordable on the market. They’re excellent options to replace major brand name engines like Honda, Briggs, Tecumseh and more.
These engine pumps have the same size, weight and physical dimensions of the 5.5HP and 6.5HP engines from leading brands, allowing them to eﬀortlessly ﬁt with your current equipment.
2" Cast Iron Centrifugal Sealcoating Pump
Built for asphalt sealcoating, the 2” Cast Iron Centrifugal Sealcoating Pump is a strong, reliable pump that produces powerful pressure while you’re sealcoating. It features a carbon ceramic seal, a dynamically balanced stainless steel impeller and a spring with FKM (Viton type) rubber.
Works great easy set up and strong motor and pump all other pumps i had used in the past the seals blow out in 2 weeks not this pump finally got me a great setup .thanks again now no more worries or down time ..
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will it pump a sand mix Sealcoat?
Unfortunately, we don't have a system that will spray sand.