Asphalt Industrial Financing
Slice up the payments on your purchase!
We have partnered with Klarna to provide you with financing on your purchases.
Financing with Klarna is easy! Here's how to do it:
1. While on our website, add the desired product to your cart by clicking the "Add to cart" button.
2. After clicking the "Add to Cart" button, you will be taken to the cart page. While on the cart page, make sure you have all the products you wish to purchase, then click "Secure Checkout."
3. After filling out contact information and shipping address, press the "Continue to shipping method."
4. While on the checkout page, select "Slice it. Pay over time with Klarna" as your payment option. See image below for example.
5. After selecting "Slice It. Pay over time with Klarna," scroll down to the bottom of page and select "Complete Order." Note: This will not charge you, this will bring you to the next page where you will enter some simple information.
6. Enter the required information. You will know instantly whether or not you are approved.
7. After you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation from us, as well as payment reminders from Klarna.
8. Enjoy your new product!
Payments on Klarna.com
You can review your latest purchases and settle your monthly statement at any time by logging into your Klarna account at www.klarna.com
Safe and Secure
We use modern safeguards and security to protect your information and prevent unauthorized purchases. Zero Fraud Liability with Klarna’s Buyer Protection policy Find out more about Klarna’s buyer protection.
● 70,000+ merchants globally
● 60 million+ existing customers
● Available in 18 countries
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is Klarna?
A: Klarna is a global payment solutions company that provides customers with a simpler and seamless buying experience. We work with over 70,000 merchants and 60 million customers globally. Klarna provides an affordable and highly flexible financing option which is offered at our checkout. This open end line of credit is issued by WebBank in partnership with Klarna, and it allows you to pay for your purchases over time.
Q: How do I pay for my purchase over time?
A: It’s simple! Just select “Klarna” at checkout to proceed to the application where you will enter simple, top-of-mind information to apply. You will know in seconds which payments plan you are approved for. Once completed, the merchant will ship your order and Klarna will send you an email regarding upcoming payments. Payments are managed here on Klarna.com.
Q: What are your APR rates?
A: Our APR rates vary depending on your purchase amount. You will see the promotional APR and time period that your purchase qualifies for, and the total you will pay when you select Klarna as your payment option at checkout. You will review this before you complete your purchase.
Q: How much will I have to pay for my purchase?
A: For No Interest if Paid in Full purchases, you only pay your order total if it is fully paid within 6 or 12 months depending on your plan - no interest added! Keep in mind, you still need to make at least your minimum monthly payment as noted on the statement Klarna will email to you. If your No Interest if Paid in Full balance is not paid for within the promotional period, interest will be charged to your account from the transaction posting date at 19.99% APR. For purchases that qualify for monthly planned payments, the monthly and total payment amounts are shown before you complete checkout along with the applicable promotional APR. Your monthly Klarna statement will remind you of your payment amount and due date.
*Interest will be charged to your account from the transaction posting date at 19.99% APR if the purchase balance is not paid in full by the end of the applicable 6 or 12 months promo period. Minimum monthly payment required. Additional payments may be required to pay off purchase before promotion expires.
*Promotional offers are for qualifying customers. Non-promotional purchases have a standard APR of 19.99% and are subject to a potential $2 monthly minimum interest charge. See terms.