130 Gallon Residential Sealcoating Machine - AK130
The latest redesigned AK130 Residential sealcoating machine comes with what you need for effective and efficient mixing and spraying a seal coat on any surface. AK130 Residential Seal-coating Machine is an improved version with proper connect fittings that connect seamlessly to form an effective and reliable system. It is easy to assemble, disassemble, service, and maintain.
- The machine covers over 13,000 square feet per tank.
- Two modes of efficient operation. You can mix and spray like a professional for effective sealing.
- The steel tank and high-quality components make the machine durable and with reduced downtime.
The AK130 Residential Sealcoating Machine has a balanced engine power-designed pump pressure to give the desired spray pressure and maximizes the engine life at the same time.
Simple to operate, the AK130 comes with a bulletproof steel seal coat tank made from a cast-iron sealcoat pump or aluminum, Over 50 feet top quality and durable spray gun, hose, and other fittings you need in a sealcoating machine.
You can easily mount the machine in the back of a pickup truck, van, or trailer. In preparation to use the machine, it is recommended that you get an area of at least 6 feet by 4 feet for proper installation and utilization of the machine. If you're mounting the machine in an enclosed area, ensure the doors are open and sufficient ventilation. The AK130 will effectively get the job done whether you are a professional contractor or simply looking to maintain your lot; it was AK130 was designed with the average end-user in mind.
How They Came Up With the Most Effective Seal-Coating Machine
The objective was to build a budget-friendly, effective, and reliable seal-coating sprayer that people can rely on for years and make a profit.
Thanks to customers' valuable feedback, advice, and suggestions, the engineers at Asphalt Kingdom spent two years in the research and development process of building of the AK130 machine.
Key Features of the AK130 Sealcoat Spray System
Steel Seal-coating Tank: The steel tank is sturdy with a capacity of 130 gallons. It is leak-proof with precise welds, top-quality black paint to cover the steel, covers over 13,000 square feet- an equivalent of 4-car driveways. Business people using the machine can make over $2,000 on a full tank of asphalt seal coat.
Automatic Shutdown: If your oil level goes down, the engine automatically shuts down, keeping you safe from expensive repairs.
Upgrade Cast Iron Pump Complete With Viton Seals: You can get the AK130 together with an aluminum pump or upgrade to the cast iron pump. Sturdy and designed to last. Pumps with over 220 gallons per minute. The pump mix the sealer at high speeds to keep it properly mixed and jets out of the gun at over 40psi.
Sealer Spray Hosepipe: Long foot rubber hose designed to withstand use across surfaces without any leaks.
Ball Valve Spray Gun: 6 inches long that is heavy-duty. The spray gun gives users accurate control of sealer application.
Quick Tips for connection-. You can replace the spray gun nozzles with ease without using a tool. The tips can also be easily replaced using hands alone.
Large Man Way Lid: The AK130 machine can be accessed easily from the inside when you need to clean, transfer, or troubleshoot and this prevents the sealer from spilling out during transport.
Loading Port: The sturdy port allows users to transfer sealer right from the drums or totes to the main spray system with the use of the transfer kit.
Skid Mounted Base- This is an eleven gauge skid base that comes with holes in each of the corners so that you can easily mount it to your van, truck bed, or trailer.
Why Buy The AK130 Asphalt Sealcoating Machine?
- Affordable Price – The cost of the machine beats any competitive price on comparable products. Contact us, and learn why AK130 is your best option.
- Ease of Operation - Straightforward to operate. You don't need to be highly skilled to use the machine spray system.
- User Support Material - The machine comes with a comprehensive manual alongside support videos.
- Ease of Maintenance - The cleaning instructions make it easy to clean and maintain.
- Suitable Sizing - Conveniently mount in the back of a van, pickup truck, or trailer.
- Customizing - Depending on your needs, you can add quality and affordable AK accessories such as a filter and transfer kit before or even after shipping. However, we recommend getting the accessories with your AK130 machine before shipping to help you save on cost.
- Interchangeability - AK130 uses standard engines and components. Therefore, when the machine needs repair or needs a part replacement, you can quickly get them.
Call us to order your AK130 residential sealcoating machine or get expert advice from experienced maintenance experts. Call (888) 320-9855 or send an email to email@example.com today!
AK130 Sealcoating Machine Specifications
- Launtop Engine
- Launtop LT210 7.0HP Four-Stroke Engine with Low Oil Shutdown, Recoil Start
- Honda Engine
- Honda GX160 5.5HP Four-Stroke Engine with Low Oil Shutdown, Recoil Start
- Aluminum Pump
- 2" Aluminum Centrifugal Pump
- Standard Duty, EPDM Mechanical Seal
- Cast Iron Impeller
- Cast Iron Pump
- 2" Cast Iron Centrifugal Pump
- Severe Duty, Viton/Tungsten Mechanical Seal
- Cast Iron Impeller
- Stainless Steel Wear Plate
- 130 Gallon Capacity
- Solid 11 Gauge Steel Construction
- Welded Engine Mounting Plate
- Curbside Welded Hose Hangars
- 20" Manway with Anti-Splash Inner and Outer Lids
- 2" Flanged Suction Port, 2" FPT Recirculation Port
- Rigid Black Powder-Coated Finish
- Standard Features
- 50' x ¾"
- 275psi Rated Sealcoating Hose
- 6' Ball Valve Gun w Hose Swivel
- 2GPM, 3GPM, 4GPM Quick-Connect Spray Tips (1/Each)
- Upper & Lower 3-Way Valves
- Quick-Connect Cam-Lever Fittings
- Optional Upgrades
- Steel Hose Reel & Mounting Bracket Kit
- Line Strainer / Filter Kit
- 6' Squeeze Valve Gun w Hose Swivel
- Sealcoating Maintenance Kit
- Agitation occurs through pump recirculation @ 165GPM
- Spraying Pressure 45psi at Tip
- 51.5" L x 33.75" W x 40" H
- Weight (empty)
- 350lbs (aluminum pump)
- 375 lbs (cast iron pump)
- Weight (full)
- 1850lbs (aluminum pump)
- 1875lbs (cast iron pump)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.