Deery Crack Sealant 36 Boxes / 1,080 lbs
This useful Super Stretch Crack Sealer by Deery comes on half a pallet. The 36 boxes the half pallet holds contain 1,080 pounds of crack sealant and can cover up to 7,200 linear feet of cracks! Each box contains a bag, and the bags only weigh 30 lbs so it is easy to transport and move. If you need more than half a pallet, we have other options available. You can also give us a call at any time to discuss your asphalt needs!
This crack sealer can be used in a variety of locations. Some popular locations this product is used are parking lots, city streets, locations where new pavement joins to asphalt, and even airports.
Application is easy. Just take the bag out of the box and empty the contents into either an oil-jacketed melter or a direct-fire melter. Once in the melter, heat the material to a temperature between 380 and 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Then, all you do is apply the melted product to the pavement with a melter applicator.
For larger areas that will require more than one bag of Super Stretch Crack Sealant, you can use a larger melter and transfer the melted product into a crack pour pot.
Deery’s Super Stretch Crack Sealant should be used on pavement that is over 40°F for best results. This is best used on joints and cracks that are an inch and a half or less in width. After application, let dry for 30 minutes. This material can be cooled and reheated if your entire batch is not used.
- Dries in only 30 minutes
- Commercial grade
- Shelf-life of 10 years
- Buying in bulk saves money
- Stays flexible down to 0°F
- Great in high heat or desert areas
- Water and salt resistance makes this great for all areas.
- Works great with our RY10, RY10 Pro, and RY10 Elite.
- Free shipping does not apply to Montana, Hawaii, Nevada, Alaska, Utah, Wyoming, Arizona, California, Oregon, or Washington
- There is an additional cost of $150 for shipments going to the West Coast.
- Excessive heating can damage the product
- Shipping Length: 40
- Shipping Width: 48
- Shipping Height: 48
- Shipping Weight: 1220 lbs
- Flow @ 140°F (60°C): 1 mm maximum
- Low Temperature Flexibility: Pass @ 0°F (-18°C)
- Softening Point: 200°F (93°C) minimum
- Resilience: 60% minimum
- Curing Time: 30 minutes maximum
- Recommended Application Temperature: 380 - 400°F (193 - 204°C) *
- Maximum Heating Temperature: 400°F (204°C)
- Manufacturer warrants that these products meet applicable ASTM, AASHTO, Federal or State specifications at time of shipment. Techniques used for the preparation of the cracks and joints prior to sealing or filling are beyond our control as are the use and application of the products; therefore, manufacturer shall not be responsible for improperly applied or misused products.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.