Athletic Field Striping Machines
Whether you’re looking for a high-end field striping machine to tackle big sports facility jobs or a small machine for a little league baseball field, we have you covered with our collection of field stripers for athletic fields and turf.
What Are the Different Types of Field Striping Machines?
You have three options when buying a line striping machine for your field; manual push machines, line striping machines that will automatically paint a line while you guide it, and ride-on field striping machines.
Each type of field striping machine has its pros and cons; the less expensive ones won't burn a hole in your wallet but will take longer to complete jobs and vice versa. Let's take a look at some of the best striping machines for each class.
Best Economical Field Line Painters
Starting off small, we have our manual push field stripers. These field marking machines are generally less expensive but take longer to get the jobs done, making them attractive to groundskeepers who manage small football or baseball fields.
NewStripe Rollmaster Line Painting Machine
Economical - An inexpensive way to get started
- Easy to Use - Easily lay down lines even with no prior experience
- Quiet and Clean - No loud engine and no gas spills
NewStripe EcoLiner™ Battery Powered Field Striper
- Paint Fields in Half the Time
- Easy to Use - 5-gallon pail of paint connects straight to the machine
- Built to Last - Durable steel construction backed by 12-month manufacturer's warranty
Newstripe EcoLiner LT Field Striping Machine
- Best value field striping machine
- Easy to Use - 5 gallon pail of paint connects straight to the machine
- Built to Last - Durable steel construction backed by 12 month manufacturer's warranty
Best Mid-Range Field Striping Machines
If you're looking for a field striper with more efficiency and better overall quality to tackle medium-sized jobs like full-size baseball and football fields, we have a few great options for you.
Titan PowrLiner™ 850 Field Striping Machine
- Our overall best-selling striping machine for grass, turf, or pavement
- Lightweight design (only 70lbs.) and portable
- Removable paint gun for painting other things
NewStripe Airless Striping Machine 4250
- Our most economical motorized athletic field striping machine
- Lightweight (only 105 lbs) and portable design
- 10" pneumatic tires and four-wheel design provide straighter lines when striping on both smooth and uneven surfaces.
NewStripe Airless Striping Machine 4400
- Fully adjustable 0-3,000 psi pump pressure allows you to control spray
- No Mess - Paint is pulled directly from any standard 5-gallon pail.
- 10" pneumatic tires make going every any terrain easy
Best Ride-On Field Striping Machines
Groundskeepers who stripe large fields and complexes or contractors who stripe fields for a living will be looking to invest in a quality ride-on field striping machine. If that's you, take a look at our top 3 picks.
NewStripe NewRider™ 5000 Airless Riding Field Striper
- Fully Adjustable - 0-3,000 psi pump pressure. You control the perfect pressure to apply thinned or non-thinned paints.
- Designed to produce the brightest, straightest lines on all-natural or artificial turf
- Consistent Line Width - The front swivel caster allows the spray gun to follow ground contours while maintaining the line width.
Best value ride on field striping machine for the money
- Consistent Line Width - Front swivel caster allows the spray gun to follow ground contours while maintaining the line width
- Powered by a powerful 34cc briggs and stratton OHV motor