KM 55 Stationary Crack Filling Rubber Melter Kettle
Elevate your asphalt crack maintenance and repair with the KM 55 Stationary Crack Filling Rubber Melter Kettle. This contractor's dream machine is ideal for mid-size to large jobs. Featuring thermostatic control for hassle-free operation, it boasts numerous benefits.
With a 55-gallon capacity, manual hand agitation, and a versatile design, this melter kettle ensures the perfect viscosity for flawless asphalt crack sealing. It even includes a hand torch for added convenience. Invest in efficient equipment that saves you time and money while delivering top-notch results.
KM55 crack filling melter kettle is equipped with a hand torch that you can easily access on the side, a very handy tool you can use to heat the molasses valve, tools, applicators, and other applications that need heating to free up hardened crack rubber.
Being a stationary crack filling melter kettle does not mean that it does not have a versatile function. This KM55 is designed to have a universal valve for the hand agitator and the molasses valve. This means, you can change it to your desired setup on what end will the hand crank and molasses valve is in place.
All these features are readily available in this asphalt crack filling machine. You can just imagine having the ideal asphalt crack sealing equipment that does the job right and saves you time and money for its efficiency. Leaving you with a satisfied customer, a well-done asphalt repair job, and a melter kettle that can pay for itself and give you profit for your business.
- Thermostatically Controlled: No more constant monitoring.
- Rapid Heating: First load ready in 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Fuel-Efficient: Consumes only half the propane of direct fire melters.
- Superior Heat Retention: Thanks to its air jacketed design and high-efficiency insulation.
- Stable Flame: Won't blow out on the road.
- Versatile Flow Valve: Easily switch places with the hand agitation handle and the molasses valve.
- Utility Hand Torch Included: For heating flow valve, tools, pour pots, and more.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 77.5" x 34" x 34"
- Weight (Empty Unit): 340 lbs
- Capacity: 55 Gallons
- Thermostat: 100-500°F
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
- Heating Element: 50,000 BTU propane heating system
- Insulation: High efficiency insulation with reflective metal
- Agitation: 360° agitation paddle. Universal handle can be placed on either side of the machine
- Construction: 16G Skin, 14G Funnel, 20G Lid
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.