RY10 PRO & 7,200ft Deery Crack Sealant
This bundle is great for getting your business started! You will get amazing savings that you wouldn’t get if you bought each of these items individually. This bundle comes with our famous RY10 PRO Crack Seal Melter and Applicator Machine, a torch and adaptor accessory for the RY-10 PRO, and half a pallet of Deery Crack Sealant! The 36 boxes the half pallet holds contain 1,080 pounds of crack sealant and can cover up to 7,200 linear feet of cracks! Each box contains a bag, and the bags only weigh 30 lbs so they are easy to transport and move.
RY-10 PRO Product Features
- 4 wheels make turning easy
- Agitation lever for on-the-go mixing
- Electric-start ignition makes starting a breeze
- Easy to operate and maneuver
- Heats crack filler up faster than other methods
- Professional machine
Deery Crack Sealer Benefits
- Dries in only 30 minutes
- Professional grade
- Shelf-life of 5 years
- Buying in bulk saves money
- Stays flexible down to 0°F
- Great in high heat or desert areas
- Water and salt resistance makes this great for all areas.
How To Use
Any crack sealant on the market is going to need a clean, dry crack. Remove any plants, gravel, dirt, or other debris from your work area. To get the material ready, take the bag out of the box and put the cube of crackfill into the Crack Seal Melter & Applicator Machine. Make sure you leave the plastic on. Once in the melter, heat the material to a temperature around 150 degrees Fahrenheit, which will take around ten minutes. Then, all you do is apply the melted product to the pavement with a melter applicator.
Deery’s Super Stretch Crack Sealant should be used on pavement that is over 40°F for best results. This is best used on joints and cracks that are an inch and a half or less in width. After application, let dry for 30 minutes. This material can be cooled and reheated if your entire batch is not used.
- Shipping Dimensions for RY10 PRO Crack Seal Melter & Applicator Machine: 26" W x 26" D x 26" H
- Weight: 149 lb
- Shipping Dimensions for Deery Crack Sealant 36 Boxes / 1,080 lbs: 40" W x 48" D x 48" H
- Weight: 1220 lbs
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.