230 Gallon Pro Sealcoat Sprayer - AK230 Pro
The AK230 Pro Sealcoating Spray System is a powerful and durable machine that is absolutely packed with all of the add-ons that a sealcoating contractor needs to get the job done.
The spray system’s tank is made of 12-gauge steel and has welded eye hooks and a welded support frame for the engine and pump. The sealer transfer kit makes it quick and easy to transfer up to 230 gallons of sealer from drums or totes into the 230-gallon tank. The filter kit removes debris and clumps of sealer from the sealer tank, keeping both your tank and spray gun running smoothly.
Note: The AK230 Pro Sealcoating Spray System will NOT spray sealer that is mixed with sand.
This unit is the perfect choice for contractors working on business parking lots and home driveways.
- 23,000 square feet of sealcoat spray coverage with a full 230-gallon tank
- 3 modes of operation: Transfer Mode to transfer sealer from drum to tank, Circulation Mode to mix sealer, & spray mode for professional application
- Extensive add-ons for superior sealer application
The AK230 Pro has a long list of features. It’s also constructed using durable and premium quality parts:
- 230-gallon tank and Sealer Transfer Kit
- Main tank made of 12-gauge steel with industrial-grade powder coating to prevent rust and corrosion
- Cast iron pump and Viton seals are easy to maintain and replace
- 5.5HP Honda GX160 engine and low oil alert
- Ball valve spray gun with 50’ sealer hose and hose reel
- System Maintenance Kit
Works with the following sealers ONLY:
- Coal Tar Emulsion Sealer
- Asphalt Emulsion (AE) Sealer: GemSeal, Sealmaster, Neyra sealers ONLY (without any latex additives)
Get the AK230 Pro Sealcoating Spray System and enjoy all of its features today!
- Honda GX160 5.5HP Four-Stroke Engine with Low Oil Shutdown, Recoil Start
- 2" Cast Iron Centrifugal Pump
- Severe Duty, Viton/Tungsten Mechanical Seal
- Cast Iron Impeller
- Stainless Steel Wear Plate
- Total Usable Tank Volume: 230 US Gallons
- Solid 11 Gauge Steel Construction
- Welded Engine Mounting Plate
- Curbside Welded Hose Hangers
- 20" Manway with Anti-Splash inner and outer lids
- 2" Flanged Suction Port, 2" FPT Recirculation Port
- Rigid Black Powder-Coated Finish
- 50' x 3/4" Hose, 275 psi
- 6' Ball Valve Gun w/ hose swivel
- 1 each 2GPM, 3GPM, 4GPM Quick-Connect Spray Tips
- Upper & Lower 3-Way Valves
- Quick-Connect Cam-Lever Fittings
- Hose Reel
- Filter Kit
- Sealcoating Maintenance Kit
- Agitation occurs through pump recirculation @ 165GPM
- Spraying pressure 45psi at tip
- Dimensions 40" wide x 48" tall x 60" deep
- Weight* (empty) 425 lbs
- Weight* (full) 2955 lbs
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.