Deery Crack Sealer - 300 Boxes / 9,000 lbs
Get four pallets of Super Stretch Crack Sealer by Deery and save over $600! The 9000 lbs of crack sealer come on four pallets for a whopping total of 300 boxes, with each box weighing only 30 lbs making it easy to bring it where you need it. If you need less than 4 pallets, see our other listings, or you can also give us a call at any time to discuss your asphalt needs!
This crack sealer can be used in many locations. Some locations this product is often used are parking lots, city streets, locations where new pavement joins to asphalt, and even airports. Anywhere your pavement has shrunk and cracked, this can make look good as new. Filling cracks will help prevent those little cracks from turning into giant potholes.
Applying this is easy, but this product does need to be applied hot. First, your crack should be clean and dry so the product adheres right. This can be done with a brush, a blower, or whatever method you are comfortable with. Pressure washing is not recommended. Then, just take the bag out of the box and empty the contents into either an asphalt kettle, an oil-jacketed melter, or a direct-fire melter. Next, heat the material to a temperature between 380 and 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Then, all you do is apply the melted product to the pavement with a melter applicator. For larger areas that will require more than one bag of Super Stretch Crack Sealant, you can use a larger melter and transfer the melted product into a crack pour pot.
Deery’s Super Stretch Crack Sealant should be used on pavement that is over 40°F for best results. You can heat the area with a torch or lance if the pavement is under 40°F. This is best used on joints and cracks that are an inch and a half or less in width. After application, let dry for 30 minutes. This material can be cooled and reheated if your entire batch is not used.
- Dries and ready to drive on in only 30 minutes
- Commercial grade material
- Shelf-life of 10 years
- Buying in bulk saves money
- Stays flexible down to 0°F, and the stored material is fine to freeze and thaw
- Great in high heat or desert areas
- Water and salt resistance makes this great for all areas.
- Works great with our RY10, RY10 Pro, and RY10 Elite.
- Free shipping does not apply to Montana, Hawaii, Nevada, Alaska, Utah, Wyoming, Arizona, California, Oregon, or Washington
- There is an additional cost of $600 for shipments going to the West Coast.
- Shipping Weight: 9560 lbs.
- Flow @ 140°F (60°C): 1 mm maximum
- Low Temperature Flexibility: Pass @ 0°F (-18°C)
- Softening Point: 200°F (93°C) minimum
- Resilience: 60% minimum
- Curing Time: 30 minutes maximum
- Recommended Application Temperature: 380 - 400°F (193 - 204°C) *
- Maximum Heating Temperature: 400°F (204°C)
- Manufacturer warrants that these products meet applicable ASTM, AASHTO, Federal or State specifications at time of shipment. Techniques used for the preparation of the cracks and joints prior to sealing or filling are beyond our control as are the use and application of the products; therefore, manufacturer shall not be responsible for improperly applied or misused products.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.