Asphalt Emulsion Sealer Skid (Four 55 Gallon Drums)
Asphalt Emulsion Sealer Skid (Four 55 Gallon Drums) is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Emulsion Sealer Skid (Four 55 Gallon Drums)
This skid of asphalt sealer has four 55-gallon drums. This is great if you have multiple jobs or projects, or a larger area to cover. The savings of buying a skid versus four 55-gallon drums is definitely a no-brainer! Pair it with any of our asphalt spray systems and revolutionize your business today.
What Makes Asphalt Emulsion Sealer Different?
This is a newer option for pavement sealers and provides an EPA-friendly alternative to traditional coal tar sealers. Instead of coal, this product is asphalt-based. This product can be applied in the morning and ready to drive on in the evening which is a great selling point to residential clients. For businesses, the product can be applied after the business closes at 5 pm (still leaving you enough daylight to work) and will be ready to drive on well before the first employee arrives the next morning.
Application and Coverage
This asphalt sealer can be applied with an asphalt sealer sprayer, a squeegee, or an asphalt sealing brush.
- A gallon of pavement sealer covers around 100 square feet
- One drum will cover 5,500 square feet (meaning it will cover anywhere from six to eight residential driveways)
- Four Drums (one skid) contain 220 gallons of sealer and will cover 22,000 SF.
This skid contains enough material to protect a small parking lot or even a small neighborhood’s worth of driveways.
Any unused sealer can be stored in a warehouse or garage with temperatures not going below 40 degrees Fahrenheit and will need occasional agitation from time to time.
- Airport grade
- No VOC’s (volatile organic compounds)
- Free shipping to all states except Hawaii, Alaska, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, Nevada, California, Oregon, and Washington. At this time, it is not available in Canada.
- Classified as a non-hazardous material
- Dries the same day versus the traditional sealer dry time of 24-48 hours
- Ships to where you need it
- The rich black ebony color makes asphalt look brand new again
- Buying a skid saves money!
- Before and after photos can easily be taken and can be a great selling point to potential clients. The photos will say it all!
- Shipping Weight: 2400 lbs
- Water %: 53 Max, 48 Min
- Non-Volatile %: 52 Max, 47 Min
- Ash %: 39 Max, 35 Min
- Sp. Gr. @ 77°: 1.29 Max, 1.19 Min
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.