Airless Striping Machine 4250
The All New Newstripe 4250™ Airless Striping Machine is our most economical high pressure, airless athletic field marking machine. It shares the great features of the 4400™ and 4600™ SP Self-Propelled Airless Striping Machines. The lightweight design of 105 lbs. makes it easy to push across the roughest athletic fields while producing bright, straight 2 inch-6 inch wide lines. Plus, the 3000 psi adjustable pressure pump lets you spray perfect lines without wasting paint. Easy to use, handle mounted controls let you quickly and efficiently stripe without time consuming and costly set up.
- 10 inch pneumatic tires and four wheel design, provides straighter lines when striping on both smooth and uneven surfaces.
- Fully adjustable, 0-3000 psi pump pressure. You control the perfect pressure to apply thinned or non-thinned paints. The result is a higher quality line without wasting paint.
- Paint is pulled directly from any standard 5-gallon pail. A universal lid snaps on any pail to prevent spills.
- Color changes and clean up are a snap.
- Stripe Athletic fields or parking lots. Plus, a quick release clamp allows you to remove the spray gun to spray stencils, curbs, and hard to reach areas with a 25 foot length hose. An optional rear caster is also available to spray arcs and circles.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.