Emulsion Sealer (275 Gallon Tote)
This professional-grade airport-quality sealer is one of the fastest drying asphalt sealers you will find. The convenient dispensing spout makes filling containers with ease. This self-contained unit is easy to place on the back of a trailer to transport from job site to job site without the hassle of dealing with multiple drums.
What Makes Asphalt Emulsion Sealer Different?
This asphalt-based product is a newer alternative to the traditional coal-based pavement sealers and provides a more EPA-friendly coverage. There are actually a few places in the United States that the original coal tar-based option has been banned, making this the ONLY option! There are latex-based options out there, but the performance and price knock it out of the running.
Application and Coverage
This asphalt sealer can be applied with an asphalt sealing brush, asphalt sealer sprayer, or even a squeegee. The versatile application options are great for companies with multiple employees working in the same area.
- A gallon of pavement sealer will cover around 100 square feet
- One drum can cover 5,500 square feet (anywhere from six to eight residential driveways)
- Four Drums (one skid) contain 220 gallons of sealer and will cover 22,000 SF.
Dry time only takes four hours, compared to the industry standard of 24-48 hours. Keep in mind that weather conditions such as rain, high humidity, or fog can slightly prolong the drying period. Regardless, you still have a major competitive advantage
- Airport-quality coverage
- No volatile organic compounds (VOC’s)
- Free shipping to all states except California, Montana, Hawaii, Alaska, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, Nevada, Washington, and Oregon. At this time, it is not available in Canada.
- This is not a hazardous waste product
- Same day drying!
- Ships to where you need it whether that is your warehouse or a job site
- The rich color makes asphalt look new again and creates great before and after photos
- Can be used anywhere in the United States
- Works great with our asphalt spray systems
- Shipping Weight: 3000 lbs.
- Water %: 53 Max, 48 Min
- Non-Volatile %: 52 Max, 47 Min
- Ash %: 39 Max, 35 Min
- Sp. Gr. @ 77°: 1.29 Max, 1.19 Min
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is this a gilsonite sealer?
We have Water-based Asphalt Emulsion Sealer.