130 Gallon Pro Sealcoating Spray System
If you’re looking for a powerful machine with all of the add-ons, look no further than the AK130:
- AK130 Pro Sealcoating Spray System
- Hose Reel
- Removable filter kit
- Easy sealer transfer kit
- Spray Systems Essentials Kit: Spare Pump Seal, 3-pack of Spare Tips, 3 Replacement Mesh Filters, one ¾” Ball Valve
The AK130 Pro is loaded with high quality features to improve your everyday work process and equipment durability.
- 13,000 sq. feet of spray coverage per tank
- 2 modes of operation lets you mix sealer and spray like a pro
- Industrial grade steel tank and parts reinforce durability and decrease downtime
This unit is perfect for busy contractors wanting to save time and have all of these features in one package.
Don’t waste time unwinding or winding up your spray hose on hose brackets anymore. The hose reel allows you to easily extend or store the hose quickly and easily, saving you time from unraveling it and winding it up on hose brackets. You can also easily transfer sealer from drums or totes into your sprayer tank with the transfer kit, where the spray system will agitate it right in the tank, even when you’re at the job site. With the backup pump rebuild kit, you can switch out your pump whenever you need it.
The included quick-connect filter assembly with a changeable filter allows you to keep your asphalt sealer free from debris and clogging due to the elements or large clumps of sealer. The self-priming cast iron pump, along with a 2” opening at the top of the tank, lets you re-circulate the sealer. There’s also a 20” manway with an outer and inner splash lid that is lockable to prevent any unauthorized access.
The spray system’s tank is made of 11-gauge steel with welded eye hooks, hose reel and engine and pump support frame. This strong steel is covered with a thick layer of black powder coating to prevent rusting and corrosion. It also protects the sealer from harmful UV rays and lasts longer than tanks made from poly or plastic.
You’ll get all of the accessories you need:
- 6’ Ball Valve Spray Wand w/ Swivel Connector
- 3 Quick-Connect Spray Tips (2/3/4 GPM)
- 50’ of ¾” 275 PSI Sealcoat Hose
- Transfer Kit to easily load the 130-gallon tank
- Honda GX160 5.5HP Four-Stroke Engine with Low Oil Shutdown, Recoil Start
- 2" Cast Iron Centrifugal Pump
- Severe Duty, Viton/Tungsten Mechanical Seal
- Cast Iron Impeller
- Stainless Steel Wear Plate
- 130 Gallon Capacity
- Solid 11 Gauge Steel Construction
- Welded Engine Mounting Plate
- Curbside Welded Hose Hangers
- 20" Manway with Anti-Splash inner and outer lids
- 2" Flanged Suction Port, 2" FPT Recirculation Port
- Rigid Black Powder-Coated Finish
- 50' x 3/4" Hose, 275 psi
- 6' Ball Valve Gun w/ hose swivel
- 1 each 2GPM, 3GPM, 4GPM Quick-Connect Spray Tips
- Upper & Lower 3-Way Valves
- Quick-Connect Cam-Lever Fittings
- Hose Reel
- Filter Kit
- Sealcoating Maintenance Kit
- Agitation occurs through pump recirculation @ 165GPM
- Spraying pressure 45psi at tip
- Dimensions 51.5" x 33.75" x 40"
- Weight* (empty) 375 lbs
- Weight* (full) 1875 lbs
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Would this machine be hauled day to day in a trailer or a truck?Hi, I don't see that that is going to be a problem.
You just need to make sure that the machine is secured when being hauled.