PowrCoat™ 630 Air Powered Spray
So tough they are virtually indestructible. Severe Service™ means twice the life with half the maintenance. The durability, reliability, and ease of operation that you need are built in to each unit. PowrCoat Sprayers have been used throughout the world, providing their owners with dependable, efficient operation.
- Severe Service: Hard-chrome polished piston and cylinders give long life.
- Tungsten carbide valve seats with hardened steel check balls provide better performance and durability.
- PowrCoat™ piston is engineered to provide unmatched chemical and solvent resistance while creating an ultra-smooth surface that operates with a smooth stroke that provides less friction and wear.
- Pumps are designed for easy application of today’s low-VOC, high solids, and abrasive coatings.
- Aircare System: Complete FRL (Filter, Regulator, Lubricator) standard with every PowrCoat. Eliminates motor icing.
- Automatic draining moisture trap. Easy access air filter & lubrication reservoir.
- Air Motor Diameter: 6
- Ratio: 30:1
- Stroke Length: 4.0"
- Max Operation Pressure: 3480 PSI
- Max Air Input Pressure: 116 PSI
- Approximate Air Requirement: 25 SCFM
- Max Recommended Volume: 40 CFM
- Fluid Output Recycle: 61 CC
- Max Recommended Output: 4.0 GPM
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.