PowrCoat™ 1072 Air Powered Spray
POWRCOAT™ sprayers are great for virtually any application, including architectural, finishing, industrial maintenace, corrosion control, cold applied roofing, waterproofing, and marine protective coatings.
- Severe Service: Hard-chrome polished piston and cylinders give long life.
- Tungsten carbide valve seats with hardened steel check balls provide better performance and durability.
- PowrCoat™ piston is engineered to provide unmatched chemical and solvent resistance while creating an ultra-smooth surface that operates with a smooth stroke that provides less friction and wear.
- Pumps are designed for easy application of today’s low-VOC, high solids, and abrasive coatings.
- Aircare System: Complete FRL (Filter, Regulator, Lubricator) standard with every PowrCoat. Eliminates motor icing.
- Automatic draining moisture trap. Easy access air filter & lubrication reservoir.
- Air Motor Diameter: 10
- Ratio: 72:1
- Stroke Length: 4.75"
- Max Operation Pressure: 7200 PSI
- Max Air Input Pressure: 100 PSI
- Approximate Air Requirement: 64.9 SCFM
- Max Recommended Air Volume Requirements: 175 CFM
- Fluid Output Recycle: 167 CC
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.