ELITE™ 3500 Gas Airless Spray
The Titan Elite 3500 is a gas-powered, sealed hydraulic paint sprayer that offers a lifetime of durability. The Elite 3500 uses the revolutionary PermaStroke Technology™ that has no piston, packings or clutch to replace, and is backed by the Elite™ lifetime fluid pump warranty. The Elite 3500 is a versatile direct drive sprayer that delivers a consistent finish and is easy to operate and is field serviceable, keeping contractors on the job.
- Delivers top performance at pressures from 300 to 3300 PSI and when using small or large tip sizes
- No piston or packings, cylinder or clutch to wear or burn out
- Features the Sureflo™ pusher valve that makes priming easy
- Perfect for spraying coatings prone to shearing
- Elite lifetime warranty on fluid pump
- Eliminates all pressure fluctuations and deadband in the system
- Provides smooth operation and a consistent finish
- Fuel efficient with all the power and performance of a Honda
- Exceptionally quiet running engine.
- Smooth performance with lower vibration
- Low oil alert system prevents engine seizure
- Max Delivery: .75 gpm
- Max Tip Size: 1 Gun - .027"
- Max Operating Pressure: 3300 psi
- Gas Engine: Honda®120cc
Click Here To Download The ELITE™ 3500 Gas Airless User Manual
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.