AirCoat 423 Air Powered Spray
The new AirCoat, air powered sprayers provide a superior and consistent finish and performance that exceeds contractor expectations. They are great for virtually any fine finishing application – solvent and water based paints, primers, varnishes, polyurethanes, stains and lacquers, slow-setting 2k materials and UV hardening materials.
- FRL (Standard): Air filter, dual regulators and air lubricator.
- Muffler: Provides low operating noise levels.
- Fluid Filter (Standard): Provides the best spray finish possible.
- Pulsation Damper (Standard): Minimizes pressure fluctuations.
- Stainless Steel Fluid Section with PTFE/Leather Packings: Allows usage with all finishing coatings.
- Max Operation Pressure: 2670 PSI
- Max Delivery: .50 GPM
- Motor: 4" Air Motor with 23:1 Ratio
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.