Hotbox 10 Crack Filling Equipment
Our best-selling asphalt crack filler machine is designed by crack filling experts with professional contractors in mind. As with other push melters, it melts down rubberised crack filler to be poured precisely into cracks in the asphalt, bonding them. But, unlike a lot of other direct fire melters on the market, Pavemade’s HOTBOX 10 is made with the highest quality materials so it’s able to stand up to even the toughest days on-site. In fact, we are so confident in the quality of our product that it comes with a lifetime warranty on the melter body! As easy-to-use as it is sturdy, you can rely on the HOTBOX 10 to be at its best for years to come.
The fastest way to fill cracks in asphalt, pavements, and driveways, the HOTBOX 10 asphalt crack filler offers an easy and affordable solution for anyone who needs it. Perfect for single operator jobs such as long driveways, parking lot repairs, and hot mop pan installation, our machine is a best-seller for a reason.
While it has been designed to stand up to the demands of a busy building site, the product is well-suited to a wide range of applications. DIY homeowners, contractors, property managers, school districts, cities, townships and other municipalities would all stand to benefit from the HOTBOX 10.
Push it along cracks at walking speed and you’ll see just how efficient it really is!
What does the Hotbox 10 Crack Filling Equipment include?
Our 10 gallon push-behind asphalt crack fill machine is a must-have in crack-filling equipment. It has everything you need to complete high-quality repairs in record time and with ease. Reliable, durable, and affordable, the HOTBOX 10 was engineered to be a best-in-class product.
- Its all-steel construction and 14 gauge, double-walled melter body help to make the HOTBOX 10 incredibly hard-wearing.
- It has a 10 gallon capacity for hot rubberized crack filler, for when you need to tackle the big jobs.
- The agitation bar is thick and never twists or bends during agitation. It handles easily, so you can agitate as you go.
- The steel wheels do not pick up material or leave marks while you work.
- There are ball bearings in the front and back wheels, which makes for smoother rolling and reduces operator fatigue, even on inclines.
- With folding handles, the HOTBOX 10 takes up less space in trucks and trailers, making it easier to transport.
- It promises even heat distribution and faster heat-up times. In fact, with a propane burner and air-jacketed melter, it can melt down rubberized crack filler in less than 20 minutes – faster than most other models on the market!
How reliable is Hotbox 10?
We can say with confidence that the HOTBOX 10 is one of the most reliable machines on the market right now. Designed by experts and built with top-of-the-range materials, we’ve put everything you could possibly need into the product and more. Not to mention the fact that it’s affordable, too!
So, for those wanting a professional finish on the cracks they fill, the HOTBOX 10 is hard to beat. But, while we know we mean it when we say it’s built to last, you might not be so sure. No need to just take our word for it, though! With a lifetime warranty on the main melter body, a one year warranty on parts, and free technical support all included as standard, you can rest assured that you’re buying the perfect product.
Benefits of Owning a Hotbox 10
There are plenty of benefits of owning an asphalt crack fill machine like the HOTBOX 10, particularly if you’re a contractor. For one thing, they leave cracked asphalt and pavement surfaces looking smooth and secure for years to come. So, if you’re a contractor dedicated to doing a good job, then this is the machine for you.
Using the HOTBOX 10 to complete crack repairs can boost profitability, too. Think of it this way: if you can complete crack filling jobs quickly, you can do more of them. And, if they’re of a high enough quality, you can push up your prices, too. Since our easy-to-use machine heats up crack fill more rapidly than competing products, you could get plenty of big, expensive jobs done in record time!
DIY fans can also get their money’s worth with the HOTBOX 10. Promising repairs that will last, regular investments in poor quality liquid crack filler will be a thing of the past. So, whether you’re a professional contractor or a homeowner with a rough-looking driveway, the HOTBOX 10 is a solid investment.
How to use a Hotbox 10
It’s really easy to set up and use a HOTBOX 10 crack fill machine. You only need to follow three simple steps and you’ll be good to go.
- material to heat up in 20 minutes or less. You can also use the agitator as it warms to speed up the heating process.
- Check to see that the crack filler has fully melted and turned from solid to liquid form. Once it has, you can start to push your HOTBOX 10 at walking speed along any cracks you wish to repair.
- To deposit the rubberized crack filler, use the controls on the machine’s handles. Simply press the trigger lever as you walk along each crack, and the filler will be deposited into a scraper. This scraper will smooth the crack filler out along the crack and create a seal.
For more information, consult the detailed operating manual included with your product.
- Model name: HOTBOX 10
- SKU: HB10
- NMFC: 98540-02
- Style: Push
- Fuel type: Propane
- Capacity: 10 US Gallons
- Weight (crated): 160lbs
- Weight: 120lbs
- Dimensions (created): 34”L x 28”W x 36”H
- Dimensions (handles folded down): 32”L x 26”W x 35”H
- Dimensions (handles up): 45”L x 26”W x 36”H
- Construction: Steel construction CNC welding
- Steel gauge: 14
- Support structure: Double-walled and air-jacketed, with a hinged lid
- Surface finish: Electro-static, high-temperature black glossy powder coat
- Burner: Optimized heat guide, with 15 minute heat-up time
- Handles: Foldable push handles with hand controls
- Front wheels: 2 x 1/4’’ steel with ball bearing
- Back wheels: 1 X 1/4’’ steel swivel with ball bearing
- Premium accessories: High quality temperature gauge and leak guard
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.