AeroVent 1X Aerosol Can Disposal System
Newstipe’s newly improved AeroVent® 1X quickly punctures and drains single aerosol cans, reducing the cost of hazardous waste disposal by allowing the can to be recycled. It is now compliant in all 50 states, featuring a built-in cycle counter and the all new Safe2Vent™ filter with Viz-a-Ball™ check indicator that complies with EPA, OSHA and California regulations. The new improvements along with its sealed chamber design make AeroVent® 1X the safest aerosol can puncture machine and aerosol disposal system on the market.
The AeroVent® 1X Single Aerosol Can Recycling Disposal System is a single can system which allows you to quickly puncture and drain aerosol spray cans to reduce the cost of hazardous waste. The cycle counter makes the process convenient by tracking the number of cans used so you don’t have to guess when to change the filters.
The AeroVent® 1X operation is as simple as One, Two, Three:
- Just place an aerosol can in the AeroVent®1X and close the lid with the convenient handle/clamp. This automatically seals the chamber and punctures the aerosol can at the same time.
- Wait until the Safe2Vent® filter’s Viz-a-Ball stops bouncing (usually 5-30 seconds). This indicates the system has been depressurized and is safe to open
- Open the lid and remove the cans. It is that simple! Now the aerosol can may be disposed of or sold as recyclable metal.
- Cycle Counter – The cycle counter makes the process convenient by eliminating the need for manual counting and guessing when to change filters. The all new Cycle Counter automatically keeps track of the number of cans processed so you can easily identify when to change filters and schedule replacements.
- Versatile – Designed for the smaller waste generator, the AeroVent® 1X has a unique tray design that accepts a variety of aerosol can sizes up to 3 inch diameter and 10 inch length with just the one tray. Quick change aluminum plugs in the lid are changed for different aerosol can sizes making the AeroVent® 1X a one-size-fits-all aerosol can disposal system.
- Exclusive Viz-a-Ball™ Indicator Check Valve – This revolutionary design serves two essential functions. First, it keeps the operator safe by indicating when the system is completely depressurized and can be opened. Second, the ball check valve complies with OSHA, EPA and California regulations requiring the drum to be closed and prevent vapors from escaping into the atmosphere after processing. The Safe2Vent™ is the only drum vent filter that includes this important safety feature.
- Safe – The AeroVent’s® unique design makes it absolutely the safest aerosol can disposal system available. Absolute protection to the operator is achieved with a single stroke that first completely seals the chamber and punctures the can. Other systems rely on clamps and o-rings which can cause leaks and hazardous blow back into the user’s face. Drained fluids are collected in your drum for later disposal. An activated carbon filter is attached to absorb VOC’s and harmful vapors and a safety check valve seals the drum when not in use. Our non-sparking aluminum chamber with cobalt puncture tip and grounding cable minimizes the chance of fire. A Check Ball also indicates when the cycle is complete.
- Fully Compliant – The AeroVent® 1X is compliant in all 50 states and conforms to OSHA, EPA and California regulations. Under EPA guidelines 40CFR 261-268, the processed aerosol cans may now be disposed of as non-hazardous waste when recycled and sold as scrap metal
- Rugged – Manufactured from electrical arc welded structural steel and industrial grade components, the AeroVent® 1X Aerosol Can Disposal Machine is virtually indestructible.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.