RBHGX Rotary Broom
Make a clean sweep with the Rotary Broom!
Throw away your push brooms! Throw away your scrapers! Throw away your propane burners and torches! Bensink Manufacturing's Rotary Broom is here. When you need to clean along curbs, in tight spaces, nasty crankcase oil spills, and worst of all, moss, let the Rotary Broom do the hard part for you.
- Easily and quickly prepares crankcase oil spills for treatment and sealing
- Cleans along curbs at walking speeds with superior results
- Cleans in tight spaces where sweepers can't
- Rotary Brooms has two directional rotation(RBHGX Model)
This unit doubles as an excellent crack cleaning unit with extremely low operating costs! Switch to crack cleaning mod in less than a minute!
All units are powder coated, have flat free tires an handle adjustments to work against buildings and high retaining walls.
Brooms have long lasting high tensile strength steel bristles
Powered by a Honda GX series industrial Engine with low oil shut off and a dependable heavy duty hydraulic system.
Rotary Broom! Mechanical drive rotary broom with Honda industrial engine and industrial gear transmission
Rotary Broom! Hydraulic drive rotary broom with Honda Industrial engine
- Warranty: 90 days free replacement of defective parts.
- Delivery Policy: Units in stock will be shipped directly from our factory within 5 working days from receipt of paid order
- Return Policy: No returned goods without prior authorization from Bensink Mfg. All returned goods must be freight prepaid
- Shipment Details:
- Shipment Crate Measurements for either RBHGX or RBMGX: 53” x 26” x 38”H
- RBHGX Estimated Weight: 325 lbs. / RBMGX Estimated Weight: 265 lbs.
- RB1002 - Broom Head Box Measurements: 23” W x 23” L x 14” H / Estimated Weight 33 lbs.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.