275 Gallon Tote Sealcoating Spray System - AK275
The AK Tote Starter Sealcoating Spray System provides remarkable performance, lasting durability and produces premium quality results. It’s equipped with the ability to seal coat a 4-car, 600 to 700 square-foot driveway in less than 15 minutes.
This sealcoating device consists of the engine, pump, hoses and a ball valve spray wand. Additionally, you have the option of ordering the empty tote itself to fill up at a local seal coat plant, or you can add a tote of asphalt sealer along with your order.
- Affordable entry with professional application
- Mix & spray sealer from totes
- Designed for large-sized driveways & small- to medium-sized parking lots It has a high ease of operation and does NOT require any asphalt maintenance experience to operate.
Only use this machine with coal tar sealer or asphalt emulsion sealer – see FAQ for more information on system operation.
The AK Tote Sealcoating Spray System is a great choice for parking lot owners, adding an additional service to an existing business or an asphalt sealcoating contractor looking to upgrade their spray system or wanting an excellent back-up sealcoating system.
The AK Tote Sealcoating Spray System delivers high-power performance and only takes up minimal space for transportation and storage. The entire system is able to fit in the bed of a pickup truck and can be easily transported on a trailer, depending on user preference. Other sealcoating equipment companies will list their sealcoating machines at a $5,000 to $20,000 price tag.
These same companies will defend their steep prices, not because of the “value” you’re getting for your money but because of their intentional desire to sell you their more expensive equipment and support the massive margins they earn on each sale. Simply put, there is no need to spend that kind of money.
Our line of sealcoating equipment is designed with unmatched innovation and is available for just a fraction of what other equipment manufacturers list their products at. Because of this transparency, any risks you may feel when purchasing new equipment will be dramatically reduced, giving you peace of mind that you’ve made the right decision and are receiving the utmost value with your order. For a fraction of the cost, you can now get started on providing high-performance sealcoating services. The important thing is that you provide your clients with results they can trust.
The AK Tote Sealcoating Spray System applies an even coat by smoothly and precisely delivering the sealer out of the tip, leaving you with happy clients and allowing you to collect the money for the job without any hassle.
Approved Sealers to Use With This Spray System
- Coal Tar Sealer
- Asphalt Emulsion (AE): Only use GemSeal, Sealmaster & Neyra sealers without any latex additives
Please note: The AK275 Tote Sealcoating Spray Systems are specifically designed to work with our collection of sealer totes and our proprietary camlock connectors.
If you plan on using your own sealer tote, the tote will need to have a 2" male camlock, ideally with a 90 degree bend, and a threaded adapter that is compatible with the tote sprayer. Threaded adapters vary, so we recommend that you check your local plumbing supply stores to find an adapter that fits best.
With all of these premium-grade features at such an affordable price, how are we able to offer this?
Because we manufacture, build, assemble and sell hundreds of our premium sealcoating spray systems every year, we produce these units in bulk, allowing us to keep our manufacturing costs down and giving you major savings on your new favorite sealcoating system. The AK275 Tote Sealcoating Spray System is a great way to offer high-quality services to start making money with your own business and, as always, Asphalt Kingdom is here to help you make things work!
Sealcoat Spray System Specifications
- Engine Options
- Launtop LT210 7.0HP Four-Stroke Engine with Low Oil Shutdown, Recoil Start
- Honda GX160 5.5HP Four-Stroke Engine with Low Oil Shutdown, Recoil Start
- 2" Cast Iron Centrifugal Pump
- Severe Duty, Viton/Tungsten Mechanical Seal
- Cast Iron Impeller
- Stainless Steel Wear Plate
- Tank Fitting
- Plug & Play with all 275 Gallon IBC Totes (sold separately) which Contain a 2” Male CamLock Drain Valve and 2” NPT Threaded Opening on the Cap
- Included Accessories
- 6’ Ball Valve Gun w Hose Swivel
- 2GPM, 3GPM, 4GPM Quick-Connect Spray Tips (1/Each)
- 50’ x ¾” – 275psi Rated Sealcoating Hose
- Quick-Connect 3-Way Valve
- Quick-Connect Cam-Lever Fittings
- Agitation occurs through pump recirculation @ 165GPM
- Spraying Pressure 45psi at Tip
- Weight 155 lbs
- Dimensions 30" x 25" x 30"
- Sealer Compatibility
- Refined coal tar emulsion without additives
- Asphalt emulsion without additives
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.