300 Gallon Air Operated Sealcoat Sprayer System - AK300-AIR DURAMAX
The AK-300 Air Sealer is the most durable and latest innovation that helps contractors perform their duties like professionals.
- The AK 300 Air Sealer sprayer has a 300-gallon full sweep hand-operated with a 2 to 1 gear system. The tank is designed using a seven gauge solid steel with a 5 HP 9-gal engine Rolair compressor developed by Honda.
- It has a one-and-a-half-inch air-operated double diaphragm sandpiper that pumps out the recommended pressure to perform any coating job professionally.
- This sealcoat sprayer also features a plivoic commercial grade sealer hose and a 5 ft wand made from aluminum to ensures each application comes out perfectly.
The Asphalt AK-300 sprayer incorporates a unique and custom-made design known as the All-Flo dual-diaphragm pump making it more advanced than the standard water pump; hence it does not require an external pump to work. It can withstand the force produced by commercial-grade seal coat spraying speed that does up to 150 gallons every 60 seconds.
The manufacturer of the pump use numerous innovations that make it more durable, such as injection-molded balls rather than rubber balls used by most common pumps.
The machine is easy to operate. Once purchased, just fill up the fuel tank, add engine oil and fill the gallon tank with the sealer.
- Asphalt emulsion
The invention of the AK-300 Air Sprayer has increased its popularity making it one of the leading sealer sprayers The AK-300 Air Sprayer is one of the best options for any seal coating works. Get in touch with our sales team by calling (888) 320-9855 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. When placing your order, add the swivel Hose reel and the transfer Kit for transferring the sealer from the storage tank to the equipment’s tank
- 5 1/2 ft lightweight aluminum spray wand
- 75 ft of 250 psi ¾” sprayer hose
- 2-gallon pro strainer assembly
- 1/4" mesh
Sealcoat Sprayer System Specifications
- Engine: 5HP Honda Engine
- Air Compressor: Rolair compressor powered by a 9 gallon pull start Honda engine
- Pump: 1 1/2" ARO Dual AIR Diaphragm Pump
- Construction: 7 gauge steel
- Length: 73"
- Width: 78"
- Height: 60"
- Weight: (Empty Tank) 1650 lbs.
- Weight: (Full Tank) 4400 lbs.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.