2' Infrared Asphalt Heater - RY2X2
Small potholes (basketball-sized or less)? Asphalt Seams? Drainage repairs? Alligator cracking? You don't need to replace the asphalt - you can reheat and rejuvenate it! Oil spots eating away at your asphalt surface? Burn them off with the infrared heater and you'll preserve pavement and improve the look, too!
- Safely regulate your heat.
- Repair 4 sq. feet on under 15 minutes.
- No need for large quantities of asphalt to repair small areas. Simply heat, rake, compact, and go.
How does it work?
The RY2X2 Infrared Asphalt Heater is easy to use: simply place it over the distressed asphalt point, light the self-contained burner, and in as little as five to 10 minutes, this heater will have the asphalt brought back to its original mixing temperature. Remove the machine, rake the asphalt into place, compact the asphalt with a vibrating plate or plate compactor, and you're all done!
In the past, you'd have to drive to the asphalt plant, buy new asphalt, dig up the old asphalt, replace it, and then figure out where to dispose of the old asphalt . . . all of those steps are eliminated now! Just wheel it into place, light it, and you're halfway done! The unit weighs just 90lbs and features heat-shielded caster wheels, so you can operate it with just one person - no crew needed to move it.
This unit is built to last: the frame is 11 gauge steel, and the stainless steel and ceramic heater cartridge has an average lifespan of 1,500 hours.
The RY2X2 uses actual infrared heating (not blue flame heating) through a ceramic mesh cartridge. This provides the best heat distribution of any heater in its class.
Like all RynoWorx products, this unit puts safety first. No open torch flame that can blow out or leak propane on the job. And the regulator with a built-in pressure gauge means you always know how much fuel is flowing so you can turn the heater temperature up or down.
RY2X2 Infrared Asphalt Heaters will bring distressed asphalt back to life. Infrared technology allows you to heat up and soften damaged areas so that they can be re-worked and compacted to appear brand new. In as little as 5 minutes this heater will have the asphalt brought to its original mixing temperature, allowing for effective and cost-efficient repairs. You’ll now be able to spend minimal time repairing potholes, bird baths, cracks, and surface imperfections on both new and used asphalt.
- Eliminate trips to purchase new asphalt and dispose of old damaged asphalt by simply re-heating and re-working the affected areas.
- The Mini Infrared Heater has one of the lowest operating costs on the market, in ideal operating conditions you can run your heater for as little as $1.50 per hour.
- The Mini Infrared Heater design is self-contained and unlike an open flame torch, will not be affected by weather conditions. Since there is no torch you can work on even the windiest days.
- The heater cartridge has a typical life of 1,500 hours and can easily be replaced in less than 20 minutes.
- Caster wheels with heat shields allow a single operator to maneuver throughout parking lots and driveways without needing a second person to move the heater.
- Ergonomic adjustable handlebars allow for a compact footprint during transportation and a raised position during operation.
- Adjustable regulator with built-in pressure gauge allows for safe and precise control of fuel flow and heater temperature.
- Infrared heater technology replaces the need for an open torch flame which creates a safer work area for the operator.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.